The length of my stay stateside is unforeseen because I don't know how my visa situation will pan out precisely. Sadly, I probably won't be returning to Palestine for the next several months because of a temporary prohibition on my return to Israel via the Ministry of Interior.
When I have more details about my plans, I will provide them. Until then, I will continue posting primarily regarding developments (read ongoing human rights abuses and continued violation of international law) in Israel and Palestine.
Posting will be light until September when I am back to a more regular schedule.
1 comment:
Sam, I am sorry to hear about your unexpected departure. I'm sure you will miss the beautiful people of Palestine and Tuwani. If you find yourself traveling through Nashville, I have a bed for you. In the meantime, I pray you find your way back soon.
Peace,
Eric Paul
Post a Comment