Do Unto Others focuses on the Middle East, (nonviolent) social movements, and how I make sense of my place in the world. I'm currently based in Cairo, Egypt doing peacebuilding and community development.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

10 activists murdered by Israeli Navy aboard the Freedom Flotilla

10 activists were murdered aboard the ships, called collectively the Freedom Flotilla, carrying humanitarian supplies to Gaza.

I can't type a complete update right now, because I am trying to stay on the news myself, and I am a little emotionally unstable myself from this shocking news. I will give you some links to stay up to date.

Watch Al Jazeera TV live

Haaretz's recent article about 10 murdered

ISM's continually updated article (includes formerly live feed from onboard the ship)

One of the organizing organizations has a website, WitnessGaza, which has twitter and video updates


No comments: