Do Unto Others focuses on the Middle East, (nonviolent) social movements, and how I make sense of my place in the world. I'm currently based in Cairo, Egypt doing peacebuilding and community development.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Fixed my blog

I fixed the email subscription option on the right-hand side of the blog. This allows you to receive my blog updates in your inbox, as opposed to having to check to see if there are new posts. Apparently this has been broken for months, but I was unaware.

And for all of you who know what RSS feeds are, there is an icon on the right which I added for RSS.

On another note, I am returning to Palestine in a few days. Posts from Palestine will be forthcoming.

Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey Sam, wondering what your thoughts are on this Middle East politics analysis: https://www.stratfor.com/campaign/welcome_john_mauldin_readers_40?utm_source=JMF&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WIPAJMF090618140400

-rebecca

Samuel Nichols said...

Rebecca,

I watched the video on that link. It was about the Iranian elections. I thought the analysis was fairly straightforward, meaning it was strictly analytical in nature, without delving into ethics. His analysis seemed pretty balanced, with an clear bend towards the Western world, and also democracy.

I just watched the video, I didn't get a chance to look at the website too much.

How did you come across this? What did you think of it?

Rebecca said...

Hi Sam,

Sorry about the delay!

I don't know if I've really formed much of an opinion on it, especially since I'm not as familiar with Iranian politics -- only what's been in Western media of late.

I subscribe to an investment writer's weekly newsletter, and he recommended the video as a must-see, so I thought I'd bounce it off you, too. I didn't get a chance to really look at the Web site much either...

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,