Do Unto Others focuses on the Middle East, (nonviolent) social movements, and how I make sense of my place in the world. I'm currently based in Cairo, Egypt doing peacebuilding and community development.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Israeli occupation contributes to the water crisis in the South Hebron Hills


My latest article was just published to Mondoweiss, a widely-read website dedicated to presenting various perspectives on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict as well as U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East.  The authors chiefly come from a progressive Jewish American perspective, but increasingly Mondoweiss is presenting other voices, notably a number of Arab voices.

The article covers the recent demolitions of water cisterns and wells in the South Hebron Hills which contribute to the water crisis produced by the Israeli occupation and climate change.

Check it out.  Honestly, I am pretty pleased this got picked up by Mondoweiss, so go take a look and let me know what you think.







No comments: